6/12/2009

Pride

This post is not about Tyler, nor Aiden. It's just a quick link to something I produced yesterday for Channel 955, that I am very proud of. One of the best songs I've put together for the station. For those who always wanted to know what I do for 955, this is a small part of it.

I wrote the lyrics, edited the clips and re-mixed the song over the original instrumental. The vocals were recorded and mixed for me by United Stations, one of our Comedy services at 955.

It's called "I Gotta Wings Feeling", based on the original song by The Blackeyed Peas. It's something I did for 955 for the Detroit Red Wings Game 7 tonight, for the Stanley Cup!

Hope you don't mind the self-promotion, but this is the reason we moved here. This is my passion (other than U2), and it's what will help my kids go to college in the future.

Here is the link:

CLICK ME
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment