5/30/2009

Update

Today was our first day without the help of Kelly's parents. We are so grateful for the 10 days they took out of their lives to drive here on a days' notice and join the sleep deprivation party.

They read this blog, and I want to be sure they know how much they mean to us and how wonderful it is to have had them with us.

Aiden still cluster-feeds, where he'll spend 3 hours, eating on and off, sleeping, spitting up and wanting more. For our first day on our own, we took it easy and enjoyed being together. I took Tyler for a walk in the afternoon, while the sun was out and the breeze was cool. I also played in the sandbox with him, while Kelly got some sun on the patio, and Aiden slept.

Tyler was such a good boy today, and it makes me so proud. I look at him, and see those features that have grown so big. He's becoming an amazing boy and I love him more than I can possibly explain.

After dinner, I took him to DQ for a kiddie cone, and I grabbed a couple of Blizzards for Kelly and I. It was nice to get him out. We brought the ice cream home, and on the way back, I had the radio on. It was tuned to WDVD, which is a pretty safe station. The song, "Gives You Hell" came on the radio, and he told me it was his favorite, more than "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. (I have video of Tyler singing I'm Yours, and will have to post it..)

Aiden is awake...my post is done...lol....gonna go help Kelly....

Welcome to my world, and thanks for peeking into what I see when I look at it.

:)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment