Two weeks from today will be the latest Baby will be born. His stay in Mommy's belly is winding down and in no more than two weeks, he/she will be here, breathing our air, piercing our ears, and touching our hearts.
In two weeks, our life will change again.
In two weeks, we'll meet our son or daughter.
In two weeks, Tyler will become a big brother.
Can you not believe it? (inside joke for my wife).
Tyler gave my life more meaning, and a more focused purpose. I can not imagine what Baby will do.
I look forward to the memories that will be created.
I look forward to the changes Baby will bring.
I look forward to a new family dynamic, and a bright and healthy future as a family of four, that will begin in just two weeks.
Thank you for reading our blog.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=f2c7d375-c669-4012-8fee-6866026e17e2)
No comments:
Post a Comment