Today, when I look at the world, I see a young boy complete three and a half years of his life, in what felt like half that time. Happy 3 1/2 years Tyler!
Today, when I look at the world, I count only twelve days until Baby Kolchuk arrives.
I feel like a time-traveler. It continues to blow my mind that I am here, now, at this moment of my life. They say that as you get older, your perception of time changes and that it feels like time speeds up. To me, it feels like someone took the present and the future, folded it together and let me slip right through. Cuz, here I am. About to be a Daddy for the second time.
Maybe it's appropriate that I've been able to reconnect with some old friends on Facebook lately. I remember those people as they were back then, and to see them now, makes me feel like I've jumped into the future and am seeing what they will become.
But, as fast as it has gone, I am glad to say that I was there during every moment. It's not like I just passed out and woke up three years later. I was there, for each and every moment, yet it still went by fast.
To put it in blog perspective, this blog is four years old. How crazy is that? LOL. You've been reading my/our ramblings for four years now. Before you know it, this will be printed out, and in my older children's hands, and time will have really gone by fast. Just ask me.
And it will come to pass that this blog will change with Baby's birth. A new story of our family will begin, and I hope to continue to write about it here and share with you what I see when I look at the world.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=3bb2eb1d-8231-4ce9-8912-75967441e6c6)
No comments:
Post a Comment