10/13/2008

There will be blood

You could take the title of that movie and apply it to my life since the move. I 've lost count of how many cuts and bruises I've gotten since the move, but am pretty sure I've bled more in three weeks in new house than I had during six years in the old one. I actually had to scrub the front step of our old house before the new owner took occupancy. I had cut myself twice during the actual move and left it on the step.

A couple days ago, I leaned in to kiss Tyler in his bed at the same exact time he decided to raise his head and move positions. His head met my nose and you know the rest. It was funny, cuz I was holding my nose saying "ow, that hurt", and I hear Tyler say, "That hurt me too, Daddy." I checked his head and he was fine, but it was an unpleasant meeting of the minds,  that's for sure.




Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment