
If you were to read one post on this blog per day, you'd be reading for a full year straight. I just realized there are 365 posts on this blog since the beginning in 2005. That's a lot of typing...and a lot of reading. For those of you still with us since then, and those of you new to the blog: thank you. We love to share our life with you and feel blessed to have you in it.
Post 366, appropriately, is about the end of our life on Cambridge and the start of our new life in Oz. My dad took these great pics to help document this moment, and I am happy to share them with you here:
Tyler played with his Thomas engines one last time in the old house:


The 24 footer...I think it was taller than our house!


Daryl & I:



First of two trips with the 24 foot truck:


Preparing for Trip 2:


Day 2 required a 16-foot truck:

From one garage to the other:


Goodbye to our old house:



Hello to our new home:





No comments:
Post a Comment