...when you have Tyler to accurately predict the future? Save your money and just ask our little boy for answers to life's toughest questions. Like. "Who's gonna win the Pistons-Celtics game?" Tyler said the Pistons would win, and he was right.
Tyler seems to have a knack at predicting rain. He'll suddenly just say. "It's gonna rain" or something like that and he's usually right. So, I took it a step further and applied it to 3 basketball games, and he was right in all 3 picks! He did get a baseball game wrong yesterday but that game was in progress, so I have chosen to not count it..lol.
Anyway, we had a great weekend, and here are some pics and vids of our 4 days off. (We took friday off to make a long weekend.)
Tyler talks about his Teddy Bear. A little over a minute, and not very exciting, but I thought it was cute to see his mannerisms while he talked about his Teddy Bear:
Here's Tyler helping to wash Mommy's car, and explaining how to do it:
Tyler is cute as a button and very smart. I love the videos!!! Keep them coming.
ReplyDelete