Looking back at previous posts, I have to apologize for the slow pace lately. I was a much better blogger when Tyler was born.
I have a TON of pictures to add and will do so if you can be patient with me. Tyler's life is so exciting and he's so much fun to be around. I want to share that with you as best I can.
Tomorrow, Tyler will be 2 years old. I keep repeating myself about how fast time goes, but I can't seem to escape the feelings. I see it when I look at old pics. I feel it when I read old blog posts. I feel it when I realize that a couple of Tyler's daycare teachers have known him all his life.
Yesterday I picked up some pics we had done at Rosey's. They came out poor, cuz he was crying most of the shoot. Tyler is still very timid, and doesn't like being on camera anymore. In fact, I have a funny video to post of Tyler telling his paparazzi -Dad to stop taping him.
My Dad came to visit this past weekend, and Tyler really took to him. It was fun to see them play together. Grandpa Dave gave Tyler his birthday present, which he's really loving. It was a fun, relaxing weekend, and I look forward to seeing family this coming weekend for a small birthday party on Saturday.
When I look at the world today, I still marvel at the ever-changing world racing by. I see this beautiful little boy who's not so little anymore and is so much fun to be around. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Twso years ago today I wrote this post:
----------------
Listening to: Ashlee Simpson - Eyes Wide Open
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment