11/15/2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Tyler!!!!!!

How old are you, Tyler?





In honor of his 2nd birthday, I present to you: The Story Of Mommy.

I always enjoy going back and reading that. It was such an amazing moment and I still remember most of it without needing to re-read.

Tonight, we're picking him up early from Rosey's and will let him open up his presents.

Saturday is our small family party, and I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the stuff we have planned. It's gonna be nothin' but construction all day long...lol.

---

Tyler, if you are reading this, I wonder how old you are now. I wonder what your life is like. What do you do for a living? Where do you live? I hope you know how much I love you and how much better my life is because you are in it. Here in 2007, on your 2nd birthday, I am already so proud of the boy you've become. I love coming home from work and hearing you call out my name in excitement. I love how you hug me tight when I pick you up at Rosey's. I love the way you sit right next to me on the couch as we watch "On The Farm."

You are an amazing little boy and I am a lucky person to be able to call you my son.

Happy 2nd birthday, buddy!

I love you with all my heart and soul.





----------------
Listening to: U2 - Original Of The Species
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Happy 2nd Birthday Tyler & Mommy & Daddy as well. I love watching you grow and become such a wonderful little boy. It is fun to see what you do and wait until Jack can do it. Thinking of you all!
    Love The Incata's!!

    ReplyDelete