Something changed when I was in Atlanta, and it's interesting to think about. Every day, Tyler is changing and growing, and it was evident when I came back home. Tyler seemed to grow somehow, and I can't really describe it. He was doing new things, like standing upright with just a little help from Mommy. He was also standing upright, leaning back against her, with no help at all. He started a new sound that is something like "tttthhhhh". But it was also his manuerisms (sp?). He seemed older, more mature somehow.
He also made a deeper connection with Mommy. He seemed to really light up even more when she walked in the room, or picked him up. It seems that Kelly's extra time with him increased their already amazing bond.
Yesterday I took 185 pictures. Because it's a digital camera I can go nuts, and that's what I did. I'll post the best ones tomorrow for a Picture Monday.
Today, we're going to Sam's Club. It's the Kolchuk Family Big Adventure! lol.
I also took a moment to watch Tyler nap yesterday, and for that moment I saw a face I recognized. It's a bit surreal to see yourself in someone else, but that's exactly what I did. Kelly kept telling me to look at him when he's sleeping, because he looked like me, and she might be right.
When I look at the world today, I sometimes can't help feeling like I'm looking in a mirror.
Pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment