
This pic was taken at Wal Mart and scanned in by Kelly.
It appears that Tyler has come down with his fifth cold in 2006. He had symptoms yesterday at daycare and we spent 90 minutes with him late last night, after he woke up with a coughing fit and runny nose. I guess my note from yesterday about nothing new, was wrong.
I grew up excited about garage sales. It's something my mom did at home and now that this weekend is here, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of junk is out there at cheap prices. Normally, you have to pay a fee for a permit to have a garage sale, but this weekend, all permits are waived.
There are not many new pics to post, so here are a few random ones:
From 1/14/06:

2/1/06:

2/2/06:

2/14/06:


2/19/06:

3/11/06:

3/26/06:


4/5/06:

4/16/06:

Lastly, a bonus pic from 11/16/05, during my first attempt at swaddling Tyler (look how little he is here!).
No comments:
Post a Comment