This weekend, South Lyon is allowing people to have garage sales without a paid permit. It's usually a fun weekend and we plan on hitting as many as we can. Last year, we found a lot of things for Tyler. Kelly is off tomorrow and she'll see what she can find.
That's the update. Nothing new to report, really. Tyler is doing well, although a bit moody lately.
I'll be going to Atlanta May 2nd-4th for my company's Producers Conference, which will be a good opportunity to meet and hang with my peers. A few people from here are going and many I know in the business will be there, so it should be fun. It'll be the first time I won't see Tyler for a stretch, but I'm gonna update my iPod with his pics and hope that it will give me just enough to get by. It should be interesting. I'm signed up for an advanced training class on the system I use at work, and I've sent some of my work to the organizer, so we'll see if it gets used in any way.
Hope you are well! Thanks for reading my blog today!
No comments:
Post a Comment