Tyler has done a couple new things this weekend.
I am sitting here with my iPod on shuffle (U2 - In A Little While, playing) waiting for over 300 photos to upload from my camera to iPhoto. It takes a while...lol. (We have a 1gb memory card, and we use it well.) I will post these pics in a new post tomorrow from work on a much faster computer system.
Now, the fun:
Tyler is learning to reach for things now. I was holding him at the kitchen table during lunch on Saturday, and turned to Kelly, angled himself and reached for her. Both arms outstretched, and he was happy when she took him from me.
I thought it was a very cool first to see.
Then, Tyler did two new things with his toes. He has been able to get the big toe of his left foot into his mouth, but this weekend he got all five toes in! Then, he got his left foot in his mouth, which he'd always tried and failed. Tonight, he got all five toes of his left foot into his mouth. LOL. Have I told you how limber the kid is?
He is still fighting a cold, but is better than a few days ago.
Kelly had to work today, so I took Tyler grocery shopping, and he was such a good boy. He was the star of the store; everyone was looking at him, some commenting, others making "awww" sounds as they passed.
Okay, my photos are uploaded...finally. I'll post some new pics tomorrow. Then I'm off to Atlanta for a Producer's conference, which I am not thrilled about going to. It'll be the longest I'll be away from my family since Ty's birth. But: I'll be loading all 2300 pics of Tyler onto my iPod for a fix when I need it.
I am actually looking forward to seeing Atlanta; Kelly says it's nice. I am also looking forward to sleeping at night. I'm so tempted to take a Tylenol PM and knock my butt out...lol.
I get back Thursday night, and expect to post Friday.
Thanks for reading my blog.
When I look at the world today, I see a busy week, a long three days in meetings in Atlanta, but also something wonderful to come home to.
No comments:
Post a Comment