
Sometimes they are nice, and other times they are not. Mary J Blige was not very friendly when she stopped in. People like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ciara, Brie Larson, Kanye West, Jewel, LL Cool J, and others have all come across as genuine.
Besides Bono, who I met in 1997, Jennifer Love Hewitt would be one of the next favorite of celebrities I've met.

Sticking her tongue out at the camera. See my hairy arm next to her? LOL:

When a celebrity comes to the station, I am usually guaranteed to meet them. It's my job to record station liners with them, and sometimes I can get them to do some custom singing for the station.
You never know what mood they'll be in, and it's refreshing when you meet someone who is genuine and down to earth.
I have each person sign the guide sheet of liners they read from, and I'll probably put them in a scrapbook of some kind someday. I started the idea in July 2005, and have 14 signed so far. Some, I missed, and others never made it to my studio before leaving. Christina Milian suggested putting pictures of the people in the top corner and making it a very scrapbook thing...kinda funny to hear from a celebrity.
Anyway, that's a small part of what I do here at Channel 955.
No comments:
Post a Comment