9/26/2005

Getting Even Closer

Another weekend in the books, and we're another week closer to Baby Boy's arrival. This past weekend, I put the stain on his soon-to-be dresser and will add the varnish this coming weekend. Then we'll be ready to put it in the room and fill it up with his clothes. Kelly finished some detailing on the stars on the baby room wall and they look great.

So basically, it's nothing but preparations from here on out. We washed some of his clothes and got them ready, and are taking a tour of the birthing facility tonight. I am not sure how we'll feel afterwards, As I've written before, it's both exciting and overwhelming at the same time.

This weekend Kelly and I did find time to get out for dinner and a movie. We used our Entertainment Book to eat at a place in Farmington and then drove to Novi to see "The exorcism Of Emily Rose". Kelly was uncomfortable during much of it and it was hard for her to enjoy it. I, on the other hand, thought it was VERY good.

Yesterday, we went apple picking at Erwin's in South Lyon, and got drenched as the rain timed things perfectly. We persevered and finished up to enjoy a wet car ride home.

Baby Boy is still as active as ever and he seems to be in the same place as last time I wrote, which is a good thing. He's facing the right way.

That's about it for today. It's becoming a busy time at home and work, so I hope this is articulate. I haven't had a chance to post any pics of his room yet, but I haven't forgotten and will do so soon. Thanks for your interest, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment