It's 10pm as I type this. Four years ago, at this moment, Kelly was at the end of two hours of pushing, and the decision was made to have a C-Section. One hour forty four minutes from now, Tyler will have been born, weighing eight pounds ten ounces. At that moment, Kelly became a mom for the first time, and I became a dad. Little did we know how enriched our life would become, nor how fast the time would pass. A common theme on this blog, but so true: time goes by fast.
As I write this, Tyler is asleep in his bed, safe and secure. Because of the strength and perseverance of Kelly on this night, four years ago, he can sleep this way tonight, November 15th, 2009.
In my eyes, it's a story of Mommy; it's the completion of nine months of sacrifice and endurance; nine months of living for someone else..literally.
I invite you to reminisce with me, and read my post from 2005 about the story of Mommy. Click here to do so.
Here is a link to the official announcement post, and the first-ever pictures of Tyler on this blog. Click me.
No comments:
Post a Comment