11/17/2005

Tyler Christopher Kolchuk



Baby Boy is here!!! Tyler was born November 15th, 2005 via C-section at 11:44pm. He weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces, and is 20.5 inches long. He has brown/black hair and his eyes are a gray-blue right now.



Mommy and Baby Boy are healthy and recovering in the hospital:



So is Daddy...lol...




Kelly was amazing, and there is so much I want to write that it will take way too long for this one post. Know that Kelly will be in the hospital with Tyler until Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, depending on how her recovery goes. She had a long, tough labor, but she was strong and the end result is so amazing.

That said, this blog will continue now that he's here. If you're interested in our life here in Michigan as we begin our family, feel free to visit anytime, and I'll continue to post as Tyler grows. I've already taken over a hundred pictures of him, and I'll post many more as soon as I am able to, but for now I think this one sums it up best: "Daddy, enough already!"



When I look at the world today, I want to shout out to it: OUR SON IS HERE!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful child! Perfection! Well... he wasn't born with a U2 shirt on, but at least he has spikey hair. What a smart-lookin' kid. Congratulations to both of you on this miracle. Kris and I are so happy for you. Welcome to our world of no sleep, smelly diapers, and crying for no reason. (usually the parents that are crying for no reason)

    Keep the updates coming, and if you have $600 I'll sell you www.tylerchristopherkolchuk.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Oh, Chris, he's so beautiful!!! We are both so very, VERY happy for all three of you.
    Lots of love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 AM

    He's gorgeous! He's the most handsome baby boy I've ever seen! (Except for his father Chris). Congratulations to you both. If you can't make it home this Christmas I gotta come there and see him.

    Who does he like in the Buffalo - San Diego game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:55 PM

    What a doll! He is so beautiful....I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations to you both. This is will be the best journey you will take together. :)

    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete