I am back at work today, and to be honest, it does not feel right. I miss my newly expanded family. I could totally get used to being a stay-at-home dad.
Before work, we took Aiden to his pediatrician, and according to her, everything is great. He is an amazing baby. Very calm and relaxed until he gets hungry. Then he cries like it's the end of the world...lol. He's eating a ton, and pooping the same, in case you wanted to know.
I look at Tyler now, and I say to myself. When did you get so big? Aiden has brought a new perspective of my first son. Tyler looks so big, and so old. He's three and a half! I never realized how much he'd really grown, both physically and mentally, until I met Aiden.
I am so proud of Tyler and how he's adjusting to life with Aiden. For the most part, he sleeps through the night-time feedings. One morning, (I can't remember which day, I'm a bit off in my days) at 5am, Kelly was feeding Aiden and I was in the room, along with Grandma Kibler, when Aiden's door rattled, then opened.
Tyler walked in, wide awake, and instead of saying "there you are" or "hi" or anything like that, he started talking as if continuing a conversation we had been having. He said something like "I have an idea. We could mix the engines and cars....etc."
It was an amusing moment. Tyler is so loving to the baby, and it's cute to watch him kiss Aiden.
My boys.
My family.
And I'd rather be home with them, than here at work.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=aef8387c-1fba-4b6e-80ee-efedcde5d39a)
No comments:
Post a Comment