6/12/2007

Two Years Later...

Two years ago this week, I started this blog as an AOL journal, which then moved to where you are reading it now. It's gone through a couple of different versions as I wrote about Kelly's pregnancy and our coming little Baby Boy Kolchuk. Hard to believe that this post is #294 in the last 2 years. This little private blog about our life in Michigan, as we grow as a family, has expanded to include more family and friends and we are happy to share Tyler with you here. In a world where life gets in the way, I appreciate you continuing to take time to check the blog and be a part of Tyler's experiences.

I've gone from this: Intro Post

To today's post about our soon-to-be 19 month old son, Tyler Christopher Kolchuk:

6/8/07:










We can't figure out what color Tyler's eyes are. He seems to have flecks of brown and maybe some blue, or hazel/gray? Either way, his eyes seem to change color depending on what he's wearing or what the light is like. Different things bring out different colors in his eyes. I actually hope they stay this way, cuz it's really cool to see the different looks.




This is what his eyes look like when he splashes himself...lol:



When I look at the world today, it's through medicated Pink Eyes that are finally starting to heal, and I can't believe what I see. I can't believe that the boy in these pictures is the boy in this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment