It seems that no matter how much I tell them they are not allowed to play with Tyler, the Viruses still do. And in this case, they played with Mommy and Daddy, too. For what seems like the 704th time, we are all sick...yes..again!
Tyler's pediatrician keeps saying that his immune system will be better next year. God, I hope so, cuz this one crushed us pretty good, as if to spit in the pediatrician's face and throw one more nasty bug at us before the end of the year. We should've known we'd not make it to 2007 without one more.
Tyler's been so sick and so unlike himself, and we've been on the phone with his pediatrician quite often since his 1-year birthday. Yesterday, he just laid around, so lethargic, running a fever of 103 & 104. (The poor kid threw up all day Saturday.) We got the fever down during the night, and it stayed down this morning, but he's stil not himself. Very whiny, very needy, and at times, almost stoic.
I'll spare you the details, but it seems that I always get nailed 100 times worse when I get it, and this weekend was no different. ugh.
But, we are all on the mend, and trying our best to get back to real life again.
Sunday, Kelly and I were still feeling okay and Tyler appeared better, so we went to the South Lyon Winter Festival downtown, and I'll have pics to post.
Sunday night? That's when the fun really began, first with Mommy, then with Daddy.
So, my advice to you, our loyal readers, if you should happen to cross paths with anyone named Virus or Flu, run away...run away as fast as you can.
I can't imagine how hard it is for everyone to be sick!! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDelete