7/12/2006

A Post About Nothing

I was intending to post some new pics today, but forgot to bring the camera with me to upload them.

There isn't much new to share, really. Tyler is still teething, and those two bottom teeth are getting bigger. He's been feeling a bit off over the last two days, so we're keeping an eye on him. All I can say is that I am glad that as an adult I do not have to endure the pain of teeth cutting in. He has been such a champ and is such a laid-back, go with the flow baby at times. Other times, not so much. lol.

We're going home to see family in New York this weekend, and are busy preparing for the trip. It's amazing how much you have to plan for when you have a baby. We're expecting it to be a looooong drive. But, it'll be his first time in NY, so we're excited to bring him home.

I don't expect to post while we're there, so the blog will go a week with nothing new, but be sure to check back next weekend, cuz I'm sure there will be stories and pics galore!


No comments:

Post a Comment