6/21/2006

"Rain, rain go away and come again another day."

Poor Tyler. This was to be his day, or rather the Baby Rooms' day, to use the outdoor "sprayscape" that Rosey's has. Unfortunately we awoke to a major thunderstorm this morning and it looks like the day will be a washout. Thanks to Mother Nature he did get wet this morning though. Despite my best efforts, I had to ask for a burp cloth to wipe him off when we got to the Baby Room this morning. Thanks to the incredible downpour we were experiencing he looked like he had gotten sprayed in the face with a hose! His diaper bag was so wet that it started to leave a puddle where I had set it down, and I arrived at work looking like a drowned rat (and I was even wearing a raincoat!). However, we do need the rain and now Chris won't have to water the plants tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment