Here are more Tyler Pics. Click on any picture to enlarge it:
6/12/06: I sat him in the laundry basket, on top of his folded clothes and watched him smile as I zoomed him around the room in it:


6/14/06: Tyler LOVES his excersaucer! (Generously given to us from a friend):



6/15/06:

6/16/06: Here's another picture where I can see that special connection between Mommy and Son:

Later that night, another Tyler "first" happened: Here he is sitting up in his bathtub for the first time ever!



6/17/06: a very special first happened: Tyler ate applesauce for the first time, and of course, Daddy fed it to him! Needless to say, he loved it! Doesn't surprise you, does it? lol:

6/18/06: (Father's Day) Tyler is always grabbing for our remote controls, phones, and any gadget that is not one of his toys, so we cleaned up an old remote, sanitized it, and removed the batteries. The rest is history:



This is what Tyler made for me at his daycare:




Before bedtime: Reading Tyler "Daddy Hugs", his gift to me:


Before bed, Tyler says his prayers with his Angel. The angel says, in a child's voice, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels watch me through the night, and keep me in their blessed sight. Amen"

Tyler likes the tag on his angel

Thanks for reading our blog today!
No comments:
Post a Comment