Tyker woke up at 6am, and usually plays and talks to himself for a bit before wanting to get out of his crib. This morning, he had, through a series of kicking during the night, moved himself down to the other end of the crib. So, this morning, while kicking his feet out, he accidentally hit the mobile and turned it on. It was amusing to lay in bed and suddenly hear it start! I waited for a bit, then it stopped. He had kicked the same spot to turn it back off. Then a few minutes later, it started again, and played until he wanted out of the crib. It was very amusing.
Tyler is making faces and doing things that you'd see an adult do. Kelly called me at work and said he had a burp this morning, then made a yucky face, closed his eyes and shook his head from side to side. It reminded her of the face you make when taking medicine that tastes very bad.
And those are a few of the things that happened this morning with Tyler.
Hope you have a good day today!
***For those of you still reading this, I want to let you know that I am planning on the next stage of this blog. Kelly will be working with me on the html code, so I can customize it even more, and she will begin posting to it as well! I'm excited about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment