Here are some things I thought you'd like to know in regards to this blog:
1. You do not need to sign up or create your own profile to post a comment. Just choose to be anonymous and be sure you put your name in the comment so I know who you are. Comments are always welcome on any post.
2. Want to bookmark a post? At the bottom of each post, you'll see the date & time I posted what you just read. If you click this, you'll get the post all by itself, with an expanded section at the bottom showing any comments people have made. You should be able to bookmark this page and return to it later. This is useful if you want to save any posts with pictures in it.
3. You can click on any picture to enlarge it. All pics are able to be downloaded, if you feel like keeping any for yourself.
4. OR - if you are interested in reading comments, just click the comment link at the bottom and you'll see them.
5. Curious about Tyler's exact age? Check the countdown above the top post to see a countdown to his first birthday!
6. Periodically, I change, or add a link to the "links" section on the right of this blog. These are links to websites that are of interest/importance to me that I feel like sharing for some reason or another. (I added a link to a blog about the TV show 24, today.)
7. To find an older post, use the "archives" section, underneath the "links" section.
8. Blogger, who hosts this blog, does not publish it on their listings, but the blog is still viewable by anyone who knows the web address. To keep our privacy, I ask that you keep this web address to yourself. If you know someone who'd like the address, please let me know, and I'll include them in my e-mail list.
And thank you for continuing to read this. My hit counter keeps track of how many times this blog has been viewed, and it's really nice to know you have an interest. I'm closing in on 900 views amongst the 24 people who visit this blog regularily.
Thanks for reading my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment