http://www.parenting.com/parenting/babytalk/photo/contest
The above link will give you the details...The winner of the contest will have their face on the cover of the October 2006 issue of the magazine, and get a shopping spree at Babies R Us!. They are asking people to send one pic of their child that best shows who they are, and we have narrowed it down to the three below.
We'd love your opinion:
Which of these three do you think we should use to enter him? Post a comment with your choice! Thanks!
Picture 1:

Picture 2:

And Picture 3:
Picture #2 is my vote. It shows his features best - and what a smile!!
ReplyDeleteCan you vote for all three? If I have to narrow it down, I'd vote for picture #2. I just love Tyler's expression. Good luck in the contest.
ReplyDeleteI got a vote for #1 and a not-vote for #2 from two of you. Just adding these to the tally.
ReplyDeleteKeep 'em coming!
Picture 1, without a doubt. It's his best smile, but is also the best photographically.
ReplyDeleteI love pic #2 but his face is a little bit in shadow, thus I'd have to say probably #1....although #3 is cute too ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's a tough choice, but I'm going to go with No. 3. It has the most interesting pose and a great smile. Try to imagine how it would look on a magazine cover with a title and other text around it. I think it would draw the most attention on a news stand.
ReplyDeleteNo.1 is a VERY close second. That would work too.
tough choice, but I'm going to pick No. 1 :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma Bonnie and Grandpa Vince liked the pose and smile in photo #3. He looks like he's rarin' to go...
ReplyDeleteI like no. 1, although they are all so cute!
ReplyDelete