
"and there you were, so beautiful, living in black and white..."




Here he is...the new Rams Head Coach, in his media photo shoot:

Here he is going over the new Rams 2006 playbook:


Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Who's the cutest baby of them all?

Why, it's you, Tyler!

If I could post video here, I would. The above three photos are from one of the best moments we've ever had with Tyler. He smiled, talked and tried to touch the baby in the mirror. We wonder if he thinks his reflection is another baby, like the ones he sees at Daycare. He's used to interacting with other kids now. In this video, he's laughing, smiling, and even spitting on the mirror at himself. It's priceless!
Happy Monday!
I'll have more pics from both my mom's visit in January and Kelly's parents visit from this weekend, so stay tuned!
Wow, look at him! I love his fuzzy hair and he is so handsome! I'm glad I am not the only one who enjoys thier child so deeply, thanks for sharing your experiences with us. After watching the news and seeing some of the atrocities that children around the world are put through daily, it is refreshing to know there are parents like you out there and that at least SOME kids won't grow up messed up! Thanks for being great parents. It only gets better from here!
ReplyDelete