If Oprah can do it, so can I. Although here you won't win a car, nor any other prize for that matter. But, I actually got 6.5 hours of sleep last night in a row, and am feeling like writing today. I have many newspapers to mark the ocassion of Tyler's birth, but I realized that I have not really written anything about me for him to look back on, other than my scary obsession for U2.
So, as of today, here are a few of my favorite things:
My Favorite Bands:
1. U2
- favorite U2 album: All That You Can't Leave Behind
- favorite U2 song: Bad
- How many times I've seen them in concert: 14
2. King's X
- favorite King's X album: Black Like Sunday
- favorite King's X song: Down
- How many times I've seen them in concert: 1
3. Live
- favorite Live album: The Distance To Here
- favorite Live song: Dance With You
- How many times I've seen them in concert: 2
4. Queensryche
- favorite Queensryche album: Promised Land
- favorite Queensryche song: Promised Land
- How many times I've seen them in concert: 3
(If, by some very strange chance, you are interested in checking out any of these bands without having to spend money on them, I'd be willing to burn a "favorites" CD for you with my fav songs from the band(s) you are interested in. "Favorites" meaning my favorites and not necessarily the mainstream songs you hear on the radio.)
My Favorite TV shows (currently airing):
1. 24
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Lost
4. Medium
5. Nip/Tuck
My Favorite Movies of all-time:
1. The Original Star Wars Trilogy
2. The Matrix Trilogy
3. Underworld
4. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
5. 12 Monkeys
6. Signs
7. Unbreakable
8. Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Remake)
10. Aliens
This one's for Kelly....(inside joke) What's the greatest movie ever made? Resident Evil 2, of course...
My Favorite Authors:
1. Stephen King
2. Dean Koontz
3. Tad Williams
And there you have a short list of a few of my favorite things....as of today.
Thanks for your interest in my blog. Thanks for reading it today!
No comments:
Post a Comment