Sorry for the delay in posting since friday. Things at work have been a bit out of control. Clear Channel, the parent company of Channel 955, is reaching into new technology for radio and I am involved in a couple of the projects. Today, we launched a new High Definition Channel that you need a HD radio to hear. HD radio is very new and not many people have them yet, but the car industry might embrace them and put them in vehicles. You can also buy them yourself, but I believe they are pretty expensive. All those static sounding AM stations will sound crystal clear stereo, and the FM stations on HD will sound like a brand new CD you just bought. It's an exciting thing to be involved in.
Tyler is now 10 weeks old, and growing more and more every day. We now have multiple daily conversations with him consisting of "gooos" and zzzzgghhooossh". It's so wonderful when he smiles at you, as if he's so proud of himself for talking back to you.
He smiles all the time, and is still sleeping through the night. He's pooped and peed over us many, many, many times, but we're really seeing a change in his personality. Over the weekend we took him to the outlets to shop for Mommy & Daddy, and we ended up coming home with too many baby clothes! We found some great sales, though, I tell ya. It was such a nice day. We were there for 5 hours and he never once caused any scene. He was such a champ, and I am so proud of him.
Sunday night, Tyler and I watched some of the playoff games and I made a point of teaching him about the game as he watched. He seems to love the motion and sound of our big screen TV. We are starting to be careful how much we watch TV with him, because we don't want to start that habit too early, ya know?
Speaking of, the Super Bowl is here in Detroit this year, and it's making my already busy job, even worse. A lot of celebrities are throwing local parties and it requires me to write promos for them. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kanye West & Nickelback, are the big ones. I think INXS is playing Windsor that night, too. The city will be jammed with people and celebrities.
I am hoping Seattle beats Pittsburgh. I am NOT a Steeler fan. Jerome Bettis, the Pitt running back is from Detroit, so I have to be careful what I say, because Detroit will be on Pittsburgh's side. I heard that Jerome is talking about Detroit in a good way, and that it's good for our city. We do need all the help we can get in the public eye. But, still. I don't want them to win....
Prediction for the Big Game:
Seattle 27, Pittsburgh 24
No comments:
Post a Comment