
Friday, September 30th, Kelly's co-workers threw her a baby shower. It was held at the library after work, and it was a really nice evening. I wasn't there for it, but Kelly came home and told me all about it. We played "show & tell" with the gifts and I can't tell you how nice it was that so many of her co-workers were so generous. For those of you who read this and work with her, I want to personally say thank you as well. You were so generous and so thoughtful with all your gifts. Baby Boy will grow up with so many wonderful things because of you...so THANK YOU.
Here is a link to the pictures from the event: http://community.webshots.com/user/moxy93
Here are some random pics I grabbed for you to see here. See them all at the above link.








Tonight, we have a breastfeeding class for couples from 7:30-9:30, as our Big Week begins.
Over the weekend, I put the polyurethane finish over the baby's soon-to-be dresser, and am almost finished. I'm having a tough time with the top of the dresser, but it should be done soon. Then I re-attach the handles to the drawers and we're good to go.
Thanks for your continued interest and your continued generosity. Kelly and I feel so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment