I have been fighting a cold this week and not winning, so I have not been feeling too articulate, but I wanted to give you a quick update on the baby. Kelly is also not feeling so hot, and I feel bad for her because she's limited in what she can take for colds. It's worse because she's been increasingly more uncomfortable as Baby Boy grows, so it's a double-whammy. I do have to say that one of Man's greatest creations is called "Advil Cold & Sinus". Nothing else works for me.
That said, I was able to do more in the baby's room last night. I replaced the current valence and rod with a new one from the bedding set we have. I'm proud to announce that it only took an hour, and the house didn't implode. I am so un-handy...lol. I did get it level, though, and that makes me happy!
This weekend, I want to get our overnight bags ready for the delivery. I figure it's a smart move, considering how close we're getting. We also plan on putting the car seats in the vehicles and learning how they work so we're not struggling later on.
Baby Boy is still as active as he's ever been, and its' so amazing to actually feel his shape under Kelly's skin. We've been trying to figure out what we're touching when we do, and a couple times I could've sworn I felt his toes or fingers...but it might just be wishful thinking.
Baby Boy's fingers or toes have been active, though. Kelly has begun to feel a tickling sensation every once in a while, as if he has been wiggling his fingers against the inside of her skin.
Here's the babycenter update:
"How your baby's growing: By now, your baby probably weighs almost 4
pounds and is almost 17 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.
He has tiny toenails now, and his fingernails have grown in, too. Some babies
have a head of hair already; others have only peach fuzz. "
LOL...I am laughing because a "quick update" is 6 paragraphs....so typical Chris...lol....
No comments:
Post a Comment