Okay, so you won't win anything but the prestige of being closest to the actual birthday, but we thought it might be fun. So....please add your comments to this post with when you think Baby Boy will be born. He's due November 9th.
I'll start by guessing: November 11th. 1:30pm. 11/11/05 sounds cool, doesn't it?
You don't have to be that specific if you don't want...just the date is fine...
Kelly tells me to tell you that guesses of "next week" are not allowed...lol.
I'll compile a list here and see what happens! Could be fun. Just be sure to write your name in the comment so I know who you are when you guess.
As for the other hot topic amongst many of you...we have narrowed down Baby Boy's name to two favorites. The two other names we like are still hanging around, but will most likely not become his name. We appreciate your understanding of us wanting this to stay a personal, private decision and will let you know when we have chosen his name. Warning, though: it might not be until he's born....we still may go into the birth with both names and go with what feels right at the time. Thaks for your patience and understanding.
This weekend is the big Family Baby Shower, and we're very excited to see everyone in the same place again. It'll be nice! We look forward to it.
Okay, that's it for now, so get your psychic thinking-caps on and start guessing his birthday!
(You don't need to sign up for anything when you comment, unless you want to. Please let me know if you have any problems (9/6/05)).
I agree with Chris, I think our little man may make an appearance on November 11. I just hope his birth announcement isn't prefaced by the phrase "after hours of painful labor."
ReplyDeleteWell, his Great Aunt Monica of course has to believe that he'll be born right smack dab on her birthday. November 8 is my pick.
ReplyDeleteAunt Diane's pick is for November 10th! Just sounds like a good day for birth..... :)
ReplyDelete"Grandma" Bonnie K. feels November 7th is the big day at 3 in the afternoon, However, "Grandpa" Vince is certain that the date is November 13th at 2 in the morning, Ha, Ha. Rest peacefully, Chris.
ReplyDeleteI'm believe this little one will be early. I understand he's pretty active and Dad-to-be Chris came 3 weeks early some 33 years ago. 33 divided by 3 = 11. So I'd say the birth day will be on Oct.29 - just in time for the little pumpkin to celebrate Halloween. Please don't ask about the logic behind that math - there isn't any.
ReplyDelete