Tomorrow, Kelly will be at 30 weeks of the pregnancy, and it's so hard to believe how fast it's gone. Here's the info from babycenter.com on where he as of this past week:
"How your baby's growing Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2
pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His
muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is
growing bigger to accommodate his brain " which is busy
developing billions of neurons. With this rapid growth, it's no
surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak
during this trimester. To keep yourself and him well nourished,
you'll need plenty of protein, vitamin C, folic acid, iron, and
calcium. (About 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your
baby's skeleton " which is now hardening " every day.)"
Last night I had my first Fantasy Football draft and didn't get home until after 10pm. The draft went well, and I hope I'll have a good year. For family in Buffalo and Rochester who might be interested, I drafted Eric Moulds, JP Losman, and the Bills Defense as a part of my team this year...and yes I have to get a Ram when I can, so I picked up Isaac Bruce when he was available. I hope to teach my son the glory of Fantasy Football someday. This is my third year doing it, and it's so much fun. It really opens up the game for me, and you learn so much about the NFL because of it.
Kelly was still awake when I got home and we had some nice play time with Baby Boy. I'd like to think he missed his daddy and was excited to hear my voice again, because he was all over the place last night. I threw down another ad-lib song for him and he seemed to like it.
Kelly had a doctor's appointment this week and everything is fine. The doctor was our age and very friendly. Kelly is wondering if we'd be able to tell what part of him is kicking or pushing, and how to figure it out. The doctor said that as he gets bigger it'll be easier to tell, and that now he's facing downward, so it makes me wonder if instead of his head I've been talking to....yeah...you know....lol.
That's the deal for today. It's been a busy couple of weeks and I get the feeling this is nothing compared to what it will be like come November.
Oh! I should mention that I finally got kicked in the nose! It was a soft kick, but I was leaning into her belly, talking softly, when he kicked me....lol. I'm such a geek, but I loved that! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment