8/18/2005

Baby Boy Update

From BabyCenter.com:


"How your baby's growing: By this week, your baby weighs a
little over 2 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the
top of his head to his heels. He can open his eyes " which
now sport lashes " and he'll turn his head toward a
continuous, bright light from the outside. His fat layers are
beginning to form, too, as he gets ready for life outside the
womb."

As of this saturday, Kelly will be 29 weeks along. We are looking forward to a busy September. The family baby shower is coming soon, and we've got two saturdays booked for birthing classes.

Our basement is filled with baby stuff. Some we bought, some were given to us by generous people. I took a look at the crib instructions last night and found myself saying what I hope won't become "famous last words": "I should be able to put this together." If you know me, you know I am as handy as a rock, so we'll see how that experience goes. LOL.

I've been meaning to post this here. These are the flowers I bought for Kelly on our anniversary. She thought they were so beautiful that I should post a picture or two here...so here you go! (it started out as a dozen, but a few didn't make it to picture time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment