7/20/2005

Quick notes

Today is a good day for me in the world of radio. We recieved our Spring ratings and have kicked some major butt. When I first started here in Detroit, we were ranked #14 overall in the market. As of today, we are tied for 4th, and only 1/10 of a share out of third! It's a good day for Channel 955 today, and I am so thrilled. We plan on celebrating this afternoon, so I won't get much work done today...lol.

Baby Boy continues to move around Kelly's belly. I am not really sure how much he hears or understands, but I have noticed he moves around a lot when we have music on. I might be a bit too hopeful, but it's kinda neat to think he's moving because he hears it.

That said, I will keep track of what we're doing when he's most active. Over the weekend we watched the INXS show we had taped, and he seemed to move around a lot during the performances. It was very cool.

As for U2, Baby Boy heard his first U2 concert from a DVD monday night. It was the opening night in San Diego, March 28th, 2005. You gotta know I'm gonna keep track of things like this. You know me. You know I have to....lol.

I have been talking about having conversations with our son in the womb, and am reminded of a joke by one of my favorite comedians, Steven Wright. He says he's gonna write down everything his baby says when it's born, so when he's older he can ask him what he meant.

Just some random notes today....back to work....sort of.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Hi Chris:
    This blog is so sensitive and touching. Your happiness seeps through every word and that in turn makes me very happy for you and Kelly. To have the love you and Kelly share and extend it to children is lifes most precious gift. You are truly blessed

    Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nice words! I'm glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete