6/28/2005

A Happy Tuesday

I was unable to make it to today's appointment at the doctor's, but Kelly got the word that the Ultrasound looks normal and that "everything's fine". I found out today that a co-worker is also going to be a father and that's exciting. I can clearly remember all those feelings in the beginning.

We spent the weekend stripping wallpaper off the kitchen. We have many things we suddenly need to do before we can get to work on the baby's room. I guess it's smart to do now, while we still have the time...and the money.

That's about all. Today's post is a boring one. I've been dealing with computer problems all day here at work and I'm not feeling too articulate at the moment...lol.

I just wanted to let you know that things are going well, and Baby Boy Kolchuk is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment