5/19/2010

There Are Moments

There are moments in my life, that I will never forget. Two of the greatest involve the birth of my two boys. Today, I am remembering the morning Aiden was born and I still get chills and feel my heart swell with emotion as I remember watching him being pulled from Kelly's belly during the C-section.

For his first birthday, I took Aiden and Tyler, to the doctor for their well-baby visits. Tyler, for his asthma, and Aiden for his 12-month. Unfortunately, the doctor came bearing gifts for Aiden, which resulted in pin-pricked toe and 3 shots. However, the tears and crying only lasted a few moments, and I was proud of him.

Today, Aiden weighed 20.1 pounds and stretched 29 inches tall. His height and weight are in the 25 percentile and his head size was in the 50th percentile.

And for those of you who never read the story, or want to read it again, here is a link to my post about the amazing moments that happened on 5/19/09, that resulted in the birth of my youngest son: Aiden Vincent Kolchuk. Click Here.

Happy 1st Birthday, Aiden!

I love you.

Here are some pics from today!















No comments:

Post a Comment