3/30/2010

Update

Just a quick update. Aiden is very close to crawling. He's getting up on all fours, rocking himself, then usually proceeds to move backwards...lol. But he's able to sit up from a tummy position and while sitting, he can rotate 360 degrees.

He has four teeth and enjoys using them on us...lol.

He loves spaghetti...lol. He eats tons of adult food now and has a very healthy appetite.

Sunday night, I brought the boys and met Kelly at Olga's for dinner. I had gotten a gift card from a co-worker for some complicated work I had done for his client. So, we used it to treat ourselves to a dinner as a family. It was nice, and both boys behaved. Aiden was a bit loud here and there, but nothing too bad. The food was excellent and we enjoyed ourselves.

Tyler is growing up so big every day.  He is so smart and is a very loving big brother to Aiden. I watched them play together tonight and can see a bond forming. I hope they grow up close to each other.

The boys are so amazing, and we are truly blessed to have them.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment