3/14/2010

Finally, An Update!

It has been waaaaay too long since I've updated this blog. You continue to check it and I appreciate it! We're happy to be able to share our lives with you here. So, as we play catch up, here are some pictures and info on what's been going on lately.

Consider this the first of a few updates. I'll create new posts as I go through the pictures we have.

March 5th, 2010: My Boys:





Aiden has four teeth now, and is eating a diverse selection of food! Here, he is eating spaghetti for the first time ever! It was fun to watch him shove a handful in his mouth as his fingers went in his nose...lol.





Tyler making funny faces yesterday:







Aiden also at pizza for the first time on Saturday 3/13/10. Here he is actually posing for the pictures. There is an orange light that shines before I snap the pics, and he squints at it, and knows what it means...lol. He's almost 10 months old.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Although not complaining cause I haven't done my blog in awhile either.

    The boys look great!! Aiden still looks a lot like Tyler but no longer a mini-me version. Can't tell if he is looking more like Dad or Uncle Darryl right now?

    -Karin

    ReplyDelete