10/25/2009

Updates

Aiden is now eating soft food twice a day. Kelly has been making it with fresh fruit and vegetables. He enjoys Sweet Potatoes and Pears, so far. Feeding him with a spoon brings me back to the days when we fed Tyler that way. Tyler's first experience with soft food was marked by him crying and gagging on the food on his tongue. Aiden liked it right away. In the beginning we sometimes get a funny face as he tastes it for the first time, but then we can't feed him fast enough.

Halloween iconLast night, we got "boo-ed". (beenbooed.com) Our doorbell rang and we found two baskets of Halloween goodies for the kids on our porch. Tyler is wearing a Spiderman watch he found in one of the baskets, all the time, and making a point of telling us what time it is...all the time. LOL. I think we'll be paying it forward to others in the neighborhood.

Tyler is growing so fast. He uses language and grammar that blow us away. He's like a mini-adult sometimes, in the way he thinks and pr
Dora the ExplorerImage via Wikipedia
ocesses things.

He's been hooked on Dora The Explorer on TV and our DVR is filled with Thomas and Dora. In fact, he knows how to turn on the TV using all three remotes. He can open the DVD player and put his own movies in, too. He also knows to ask if what we are watching is "live TV" or not. He understands that if the show is taped on the DVR, we can skip the commercials. He also knows how to pause his shows if he needs to leave the room, then come back and unpause them. It's crazy that he knows all this and that he'll grow up with a HD TV and a DVR. Standard Def TV will be something of the past for him.

He is sitting in my lap as I type this and excited about the Dora pic I just posted.

I asked him if he wanted to say anything I can write on the blog and here is what Tyler says: "Hi everybody! Come to our house later! I love you! Thank you for the thing you gave me!"

Now it's play time for us, so I am ending this post. Thanks for stopping by today!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment