Click each pic to enlarge them.
My amazing boy looking on:
Aiden decided it was time to eat, so we headed home, but not before Tyler played with some bubbles:
Unfortunately, moments after these pics, Tyler got dizzy during his bubble-making and fell into the tub of bubbles. His entire left side from shirt to feet was soaked in suds. He cried and was a bit scared, but I calmed him down, thinking about how wet my car was about to get. The walk to the car helped dry him off, although each step he took produced bubbles through the holes in his yellow crocks.
At the car, I took his short off and used the dry side to wipe him off. I then did the same for his legs, using his pants. He drove home in his underwear, where I got him into the bathtub and rinsed him off.
I have video of the moment right after he fell, but will be keeping that to myself. I was video taping him, then had turned to look at Aiden when Tyler bit it.
Here's Tyler reluctantly posing for a picture at the car before I undressed him. Notice his right side is wet, his left dry, and his yellow crock is full of suds from the walk. I felt bad for my big buddy:
No comments:
Post a Comment