As he grows physically, so too, does he grow mentally. Tyler is questioning everything he sees and hears. He wants to know more about everything, and as a parent, it's exciting to watch, until we're 20+ questions in and we have no answers...lol.
Kelly and I plan on using our resources at home and online to help Tyler get the answers to these questions. I forsee it as a good bonding moment between us. In fact, as I type this, eating lunch in my work studio and watching President Obama speak about Education reform, I find myself inspired to turn off the TV a bit more and help Tyler learn. It'd be good for me, too, to use this 37-year old noggin' for something other than U2 and video games..lol.
That said, I am proud to present Tyler's Topics of Interest from this past week:
Volcanos
His skeleton
Animals that rip open garbage bags
Hot-Air Balloons
What happens when the water goes down the drain
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=2cdcdb0d-dcac-47a3-941a-05edb8e14edc)
No comments:
Post a Comment