It appears that the new design of this blog was not allowing you to comment on posts. I am working on getting a new look and will keep you updated, but don't be surprised if, When You Look At The Blog, it looks different each time. I'm finding new ideas and I'll try keep trying them until I get the one I want. (In fact, I may have just found a couple Christmas themes for this year...lol)
Thanks for your patience. Keep coming back because you never know what the blog will look like!
UPDATE 7-31-09 8am:
The theme you are seeing now appears to be working, although it has some funky stuff going on with the links to the left of this post. Those are options to get home, subscribe to the RSS or Comment feed. BTW, to comment on a post using this template, click the number next to the word COMMENTS, located just under the title of this post.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=40df60d9-89af-4cb5-ad54-772293762a97)
No comments:
Post a Comment