6/30/2009

The Baptism



(the above pose is the first ever time we had pics taken of the four of us together)

Sunday, Aiden was baptized at our church, St. Joseph's in South Lyon. It was a warm day, but the church was air-conditioned and pleasant. Saturday, Grandpa Dave, Grandma & Grandpa Kibler, Uncle Daryl & Lynn arrived at our house to be a part of it. They came bearing gifts for both boys, and we are so grateful for how generous all of our family has been to Tyler and Aiden.

Aiden's Godparents are Uncle Daryl and Aunt Diane. We are honored to have them be the Godparents to both boys.

The ceremony was nice. Tyler behaved, and Aiden's lower lip quivered when he was baptized. Otherwise, he slept through most of it, unaware of what was happening.

I didn't take many pics, which I am upset about. But, I know family did, and this morning, my dad, Grandpa Dave, sent me a few from his camera that I wanted to share: When I get pics from others, I will post them as well!








Tyler fell asleep on the couch Sunday afternoon, after not getting a nap earlier:

1 comment:

  1. Kate Anderson6:14 PM

    Chris, you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete