Happy New year! Since 2005, I've posted more than 300 times here and you've still kept up with us, and we even picked up new readers along the way.
We do not have our internet set up at home in the new house yet, so I've been unable to post much during the holidays.
Christmas was fun. Kelly's parents joined us for a few days and it was a relaxing and fun time. I was off from 12/24 - 1/5/09. I got used to being home all the time, so naturally, I am not really in any mood to work today. I'd much rather be home with my family.
New Years was low-key and simple. Kelly was asleep before midnight. I made it til about 12:20am before I fell asleep with the TV on, and woke up at 1:43am to turn it off.
I have pictures from the holiday and I am behind in others as well. As I get back into the land of the living, I'll start to play catch up with them.
I hope you had a happy holiday and new year and thank you for reading our blog, which sometimes is a bit wordy and random.
It's gonna be a big year for us with the baby on the way, and I look forward to seeing the world looks like in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment