It started friday when I thought I had Pink Eye again, but was lucky that it was just a cold in my eye and has gone away completely now. Then I got sick. Friday night was not fun.
Saturday I felt better and took Tyler to "Breakfast with Santa" where he met Santa, sat on his lap and told him he wanted a big train, Murdoch, a turntable, a light and a pole. He also told Santa he'd be a good boy...which, well, he might be living up to so far.
Kelly worked Saturday and Sunday, so it was just me and Tyler. I was basically no more interesting than a bowl of Jello, as I curled up on the couch with the flu.
Saturday morning we also noticed water spots in our Master Bathroom.
For both days, Tyler was such an amazing boy. He knew I was sick and he played by himself all day. He sat with me and we watched his movies and I watched him play with his Thomas engines, falling in and out of sleep. At a late lunch, Tyler actually made fun of me...lol. He showed me what Daddy looked like on the couch. In a raspy voice he said "I'm so sick," and then pretended to fall asleep, slowly dropping his head to his chest. It was hilarious. Cuz Daddy can be a drama queen when he's sick...lol.
I am so proud of how he never got fussy and never complained that I was a vegetable on the couch. He said things like "It's okay Daddy...you can rest."
Monday, I stayed home, which worked out well, cuz the roofer came to the house. Long story short, there is a chance it could be a poorly laid out exhaust system in the bathroom. The flexible tubing was not properly laid out and is most likely causing condensation that is dripping back into our bathroom.
Good news is that it may be covered by our Homeowner's warranty, so I am working on that right now.
That's all for now...I'm heading home early to get Tyler and get some rest.
Thanks for reading our blog!
I have some new pics and a funny video to post soon, so keep checking back!
No comments:
Post a Comment