12/01/2008

Update

Just a quick post to let you know I'll be trying reaaaaaaallly hard to post Tyler's 3rd b-day pics, as well as a few pics and video from Thanksgiving.

We had a nice holiday...stayed in our PJ's all day. After some morning cleaning, we spent the rest of the day together doing....nothing.

Black Friday, Kelly worked, and I took Tyler out for a walk. It was a sunny day and pleasant for this time of year. We saw our neighbors in a common area of the sub, using a hill to run sleds on. Tyler and I spent over a half hour throwing snowballs around with them. Tyler had a lot of fun. Those neighbors are so cool, and very friendly.

Hit Wal Mart on Saturday and were surprised how slow the store was. Ran a few other errands as well.

For my b-day tonight, we're hitting the Pizza Buffet in South Lyon, that I absolutely love, so that'll be fun. Kelly made a cookie cake with Tyler's help, and we broke into that last night, which was very yummy.

Thanks for checking the blog as often as you do. Pictures are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment