11/17/2008

Three Years Later

Tyler's birthday is not just a special day for him, it's a special day for us. In the three birthday's we've celebrated I've spent each one remembering the day he was born. I can still feel and even smell the atmosphere that day, as if it was yesterday. I hope I never lose it.

If you are new to the blog, or just want to re-live that special day with us, I present to you a link to the post I called "The Story Of Mommy". This is a recount of that day, from my eyes, written on 11/20/05. The grammar isn't perfect and it runs on, but I've left it as it was the day I wrote it.

When you look at the world this week, you'll see pics and video from Tyler's 3rd birthday. So keep checking back for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment