10/29/2008

Coming Soon: Tyler The Tank Engine

As I'm sure you'd expect, Tyler is dressing as Thomas The Tank Engine for Halloween. Today is his daycare's Halloween Party, and I gotta say, he looked so cute in his costume. South Lyon is having it's first official Halloween event, where local businesses in the downtown area will open doors for the kids to trick or treat in. I'm planning on taking him, as long as he's cooperative...cuz 3 is the new 2, in case you haven't heard.

http://images.outinamerica.com/postcards/HappyHalloween1.gif

I'll be sure to post some pics of Tyler The Tank Engine and share his Halloween experience with you.

Hard to believe that this is his 3rd Halloween! Remember the last two years? (Click the links in blue to see the full posts from each year.)



2006: Darth Tyler


http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1174/1265/1600/unmasked.jpg


2007: Firefighter Kolchuk


[PA286610.JPG]


2008: Tyler The Tank Engine (coming soon)


When I look at the world today, I see an island with fields of green and sandy, yellow beaches....rivers and streams, railways and docks where visitors to the island arrive......


Thanks for reading our blog today!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment