1/23/2008

Helping Mommy

Tyler loves to "help" around the house. He will help cook, clean, fold laundry - any chore Chris or I happening to be working on. My favorite thing though (at least most of the time!) is watching him push one of our kitchen chairs around the kitchen to position himself with the best view point as I attempt to cook a meal, or bake. When he gets his chair to the right spot he is a master of climbing up and waiting with his hands "in lap" until he is given a job. There are times though when I use this new skill to my advantage and make use of an extra set of hands to help retrieve ingredients from our pantry! Here are some shots of Tyler getting to lick the spoon after we make brownies:


And finally, here is Tyler enjoying the fruits of his labor:

No comments:

Post a Comment